Date: Aug 19 2021
Time: to ET
The original ‘Getting to know cerebral palsy’ manual has been updated to include useful information for caregivers of children with a range of developmental disabilities, including down syndrome, congenital zika syndrome, microcephaly, and cerebral palsy.
The launch will present the updated information, including:
- Addressing developmental disabilities
- Identifying support in families and communities
- Epilepsy and seizures
- Eating and drinking
- Addressing stigma and discrimination at home and in the community
- Assistive products and adapted images
- Sharing emotions and feelings
The Ubuntu manual and materials can be downloaded from the Ubuntu hub.